This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://www.alcafruit.es/en/ including any information that you may provide us through the site when you request information or provide your data from contact through the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have the sufficient capacity to grant consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND
- Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge:
Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND , with CIF: F41021544 and address at: Carretera A-8006, KM-15 41200 Alcalá Del Río Sevilla and telephone: 954780810. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the RCA with number SE-1230
Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND , is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we or our).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activities, owned by Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND .
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name.
- Contact information: email.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to carry out said contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or by post, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request budgets
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have to reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to state the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through technology or automated interactions : On our site we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can consult our Cookies Policy .
- Through third parties:
- Google : analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to process. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details in this regard you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||– Name
||Consent of the interested party|
Purpose : we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose. original.
- How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, as far as is applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form : From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND does not authorize minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling in the web forms to request services, contact or through the sending emails). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using said means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, leaving Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND exempt from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND , please contact us to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the minor’s parents or legal guardians.
- Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND or email address email@example.com , including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND if they are using your personal data.
- To request their rectification , if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of treatment , in this case, they will only be kept by Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To oppose their treatment: Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND will allow the data to be processed in the way you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND , will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to exercise your previous rights: Here .
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way Productores del Campo S.COOP.AND is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for this: Agency Spanish Data Protection.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.
All requests will be solved within the indicated legal period of one month. However, it may take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Data communication: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems administration services.
- Professional advisers including attorneys, auditors, and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consulting services.
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the RGPD.
We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request a list of who are these companies that provide services to us, in compliance with transparency, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Security.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.